Hi,

about two years ago I set up a book of houshold accounts using google 
spreadsheets. I now wanted to improve it a little bit and build a dashboard 
using google charts which shows me some nice diagrams. So I searched the 
web for tutorials and found quite many of them. One of the first things I 
tried was to call the Table Query-URL for my sheet. However the only result 
I get is:

// Data table response
google.visualization.Query.setResponse({"version":"0.6","status":"ok","sig":"1127519567","table":{"cols":[{"id":"A","label":"","type":"string","pattern":""}],"rows":[]}});


I tried several different URLs, appending gid and also sheet parameters, but 
the result was always exactly the same as I posted above. Some URLs I tried:


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/tq?key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/tq?key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX#gid=1

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/tq?key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX#sheet=Expenses


As you can imagine there is private data in this sheet, so I can't post it's 
key here.


I also tried the same with another old-version spreadsheet that I have and 
everything works fine there. Just for my book of houshold accounts none of the 
URLs did return any content data. And of course there IS content in it:-) I 
also tested the settings for publishing the document and none of it had any 
effect.


Do you have any clue what the problem could be?


Tahnks!


Regards


Benjamin

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to