Attention is currently required from: dexter, falconia, fixeria.

pespin has posted comments on this change by falconia. ( 
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bts/+/41047?usp=email )

Change subject: TCH UL path: add out-of-band BFI flag
......................................................................


Patch Set 1:

(3 comments)

File include/osmo-bts/msg_utils.h:

https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bts/+/41047/comment/e50ff293_01f8f716?usp=email
 :
PS1, Line 27: /* Accessor macros for control buffer words in RTP input path */
Can you add a a bit more framing to clearly separate the 2 groups of cb fields?

eg:

    /****************************************************************
    * Accessor macros for control buffer words in RTP input path (DL)
    *****************************************************************/


https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bts/+/41047/comment/58b8fd84_39ba8749?usp=email
 :
PS1, Line 39: #define tch_ul_msg_bfi(x) ((x)->cb[0])
I wonder whether this is a boolean, a flag, or an integer.


File src/common/l1sap.c:

https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bts/+/41047/comment/1fe57ebe_1de536f3?usp=email
 :
PS1, Line 2229:                 teh = 0xE0 | (tch_ul_msg_bfi(msg) << 1);
and this kind of operation together with "I wonder whether this is a boolean, a 
flag, or an integer." comment makes it even more disturbing ;)

EDIT: Ok, I see from below ("= true") that  this is a boolean. Hence, I'd 
prefer to keep the assigning logic here as it was before, instead of shifting a 
boolean.



--
To view, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bts/+/41047?usp=email
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit 
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/settings?usp=email

Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Project: osmo-bts
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Change-Id: I8097946429e83eae90f89e49d17ffb8eb0636fcb
Gerrit-Change-Number: 41047
Gerrit-PatchSet: 1
Gerrit-Owner: falconia <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jenkins Builder
Gerrit-Reviewer: dexter <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: fixeria <[email protected]>
Gerrit-CC: pespin <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: falconia <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: fixeria <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: dexter <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2025 12:45:49 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes
Gerrit-Has-Labels: No

Reply via email to