Can you provide some more detail about what you're trying to do?
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Vardan Ghazaryan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi guys
> Please help me. I'm new to OpenGeo and I wonder if can I try to spread
> point data to area
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Best Regards
> Vardan Ghazaryan
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Live Security Virtual Conference
> Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
> threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
> will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
> threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
> _______________________________________________
> Geoserver-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geoserver-users
>
>
--
Martin Davis
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
Expert service straight from the developers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
Geoserver-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geoserver-users