On Nov 10, 2007 12:56 PM, Denis Dupeyron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2007 11:28 AM, Ciaran McCreesh
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Looks like it's a silly hack
> [...]
> > Which is rather perverse
>
> Whoever it was, whatever it was, nobody deserves to have his/her work
> to be qualified this way. All of us (including you) would benefit of a
> more neutral language. Although not totally offensive, you're walking
> a fine line here. Please make sure this little quirk of yours doesn't
> bite us (that includes you again) anymore.

Hi calchan, I'm at a loss to understand which part of his email you
found offensive, even with your quoting. Perhaps you're just being
silly or have some perverse need to attempt to subvert this list, I
don't really care. What I do know is that trying to make yourself look
clever on a public mailing list is probably a bad idea. I think
dirtyepic said it best when he said "Let's stop this thread here
please."


-- 
Richard Brown
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Reply via email to