Sallam I am Moroccan and would like to help on the current subject, with if possible some flexible timeline. I can devote 1 to 3 hours per week. I have no experience on Arabeyes projects and have amateur linux skills. I would request your guidance and help on eventual technical / project encounters.
Looking foward to read from you, K. Honsali On 14/06/07, Mohammed Sameer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi! We need help cleaning up the Moroccan OpenOffice locale. Dwayne and his team have been working on it. Here's the bug: http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=76347 Dwayne Bailey wrote: > The OOo locales are in XML. So most of the Arabic ones inherit from the > Egyptian locale. I'd love you to help or find someone who can help > clean up the Moroccan one we worked on so that we can submit it to OOo > for inclusion. -- GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F 280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7 Debian User and Developer. Homepage: www.foolab.org -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFGcFnny2aOKaP9DfcRAlJNAJ4pW7FShcrMLZgwlmkgmZvlMtWf9wCgyPD2 YsNyNa8KQt1VaHHy2nizBqY= =jsTB -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ General mailing list [email protected] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
-- --------------------------------------------------------- Honsali Khalil − 本査理 カリル Academic>Japan>NIT>Grad. Sc. Eng.>Dept. CS>Hiroshi&Tsumura Lab. http://www.matlab.nitech.ac.jp/~k-hon/ +81 (zero-)eight-zero 5134 8119 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (instant reply mail)
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [email protected] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

