--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Tuesday 17 February 2004 23:29, Isam Bayazidi wrote: > > Ahmed, if you have an HTML code to place in one of the boxes for linux4arab > > please send it.. if you know a dict module/block for postnuke that can be > > used for this perpose please notify me.. on my side, I am looking for such > > module.. > > Nadim, guys, PLEASE help me out here. I have no clue what Mr. Bayzidi > talking about. Lets just say I had to search Google for "PostNuke". We > have Mr. Bayazidi willing to make use of Qamoose on his web site. I wonder > if he can use a strip down version of Qamoose that would have a text entry > field and displays the translation upon submitting "Translate". Take this > strip down version and embed in his web site.
I know close to nothing about postnuke (or phpnuke for that matter or any other CMS) except to know that most seem to lack UTF-8 support ;-) We can always create our own php code to access the dictd server running on arabeyes, but then again I'm not sure how/what/where things sit with regards to the entire CMS system. Like anything else, it would be best to find a dict module and simply plug it in. A simple search on postnuke.com's page revealed the following, http://mods.postnuke.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1644 http://mods.postnuke.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=543 Isam, you might also try asking for a 'dict module' on postnuke's forums, http://forums.postnuke.com/ > ...For the record, I did another search for "postnuke" + "dict". Now I know > it is not a dictionary that is contaminated with radio active material. heheehe Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want. http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

