I started on a Quran GUI if maher wants to take a look? I'm willing to continue my work on it.
Ok I'll localize xpdf I am very busy designing a webpge for my friends and I haven't completed mine. I am also busy working on the Arabbix themes with their respective icons and art. So I don't know if I can focus on icons for Bicon ITL or a rework of Qamoose I really wanted to do this but other projects are also keeping me busy... yours Arafat p.s: this besides gnome which is making my days bloody anyway ;) Am Mit, den 11.02.2004 schrieb Nadim Shaikli um 21:46: > Here is a list of things that need to get resolved (again, I stress the > need for various people to keep track of their own issues and post here > periodically (or on the appropriate other mailing-list) to denote their > status - the fear here is that these things will fall through the cracks). > > NOTE: 'core' items were left out purposely. > > There should be _nothing_ new in this list as all those listed have > (or were/are) involved in said task. I simply wanted to note these > issues in the open as my head is too stuffed with other things so that > we don't forget the need for these things to get done. > > + Need a logo for the ITL project (75x75 pixels) > - A couple were submitted, more are needed > => ANYONE ? > + Need a logo for the BiCon project (75x75 pixels) > - A couple were submitted, more are needed > => ANYONE ? > + libitl manpage > => Thamer > + libitl build combining/repackaging to produce a single lib > => Samy > + SAIS, Mandrake/Redhat documents done ? ready for release ? > - Anyone doing this for Debian ? > => Munzir, M.Karouri > + Bicon ready for release ? > => M.Karouri, Behdad, M.Elzubeir > + QAC (ie. common_terms.po) needs attention (50-words/week, right ?) > => Ossama, Youcef, Arafat.Medini, Ahmad.Zawawi > + KDE maintainer, where art thou ? Do NOT disappear !! > => Ahmad.Zawawi > + Webpage development is VERY much stalled - new blood ? > => Arafat.Mohamed > + Need _complete_ document regarding missing Quranic Glyphs > => M.Yousif > + Super LUG - a single magnet to all Arabic LUGs out there > => Ahmad.Twaijry > + The creation of an Arabic Open Source project news/web page > => ANYONE ? > + Quran certification - any organization/entity willing to do it ? > => Ossama, OTHERS ? > + Quran project GUI ? > => Maher > + Children games localized ? > => Isam > + Gnome-terminal and Bidi support (reported, planned) ? > => Anmar > + iterm (IBM's terminal-emulator), whats to become of it ? > => ANYONE ? > + xterm and Bidi support - there's a old patch that needs attention > => ANYONE ? > + Xpdf localization ? Gpdf is buggy (reverting to Xpdf ?) > => Arafat.Medini > + Arabic presentation that was being worked on for the SCS conference > => Munzir > + OpenOffice (OO) localization - project is ours, but who's wokring ? > => Anmar, OTHERS ? > + All logos/screenshots/splashscreens in gallery on Arabeyes ? > => Ossama, OTHERS ? > + QaMoose webpage needs a facelist (a nicer look) > => ANYONE ? > > There is no need to reply to this message, do please start a new thread > on the appropriate list for each item and note status/news/etc so that > all issues will get covered. I'm sure I left some things out, I will > post 'em if/when they come to mind (as should others). But as all can > see this list is growing and growing (not to mention the wiki TODO list) > and we need to get these things taken care of ASAP. > > Salam & looking forward to seeing a shorter list soon :-) > > - Nadim > > > __________________________________ > Do you Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online. > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html > _______________________________________________ > General mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general > _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

