moty wrote:
Dear Anmar, About the arabeyes logo ,, i need to have it in high resolution.
Unfotunately , the only one I have is not high res. You can convert it to path in Illustrator then scale it however you like :)
about
wrting in arabic .. i need someone to help .. because i dont have arabic fonts on my computer .. i just made this fron the english letters ( i, n, j, l )
That is easy. Obviously your Photoshop supports arabic so here is a link to arabeyes.org fonts project "Khotot". These are very very nice arabic fonts. I think you will like them very much :
http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Khotot
about the boot screen .. i will do it in 256 colors if u like that ..
about the arabesque -- I do like them so much .. but :/ show me the way how to get them .. or where ..
I have some that I collected. they are not the best but they are great for ideas. Here is the link to what I have:
http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/graphics/Islamic_art.tar
Here are some backgrounds I made. See if they inspire you :)
http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/backgrounds/
Hope all of this helps.
Anmar
thats all for now
salam all
*/Anmar Oueja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
Hello Moty:
That is great.. i love it... a bit plain and the colour could be a but less sharp. Other than that, you are on the right track.
Would it be possible to have several Wallpapers. (different colurs and ideas) I personally like the funky somewhat sky-colours. (standard MAc OS X backgrounds or some arabic mosaic (arabesque) type backgrounds... whatever you see best.
BTW, we need to have the following on the wallpaper: - "Arabbix 1.0" (in Arabic and English) (Arabic is larger and more prominent than the english) - "www.arabeyes.org" + arabeyes's logo some where. I like the idea of a title like "Arabbix 1.0. Powered by Arabeyes.org" - Need a boot screen (lilo boot screen) should be 640X480.
Thanks alot...
Anmar
moty wrote: > I have made something Fast .. > i wait ur comments > see the link here http://www.kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=8121 > > if u like the logo .. i can send to u this file .. about the CD > just give me little idea and i can help > > salam all > > > */Anmar Oueja /* wrote: > > > Hello all: > > Arabbix (Arabic Friendly live CD) is moving along quite nicely. I should > have an late alpha released int he next 3 days. > > There are some things I need help in : > > 1) Graphics (artwork such as Themes, wallpaper, icons ... etc) Arabbix > is based on GNOME 2.2 using Metacity window manager and nautilus file > manager. If you do not have design skills, please do recommend some > places or images. > > 2) We need some Arabic_help files. I will have a draft (in english) of > the files that we need to bundle with Arabbix 1.0. so if you feel up to > it, please let me k now and I will put you on my list of translators. > > 3) Need some PR help. We hope to distribute Arabbix for free at Gitex > (biggest computer show in dubai) so if you live there, please let us > know as you might be needed to distribute the CDs > > 4) Need Logo for Ara bbix. Please email me all your logos > ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I will post them on a site and ask people to vote > > 5) Need a CD-Design. Since we want these CDs to be printed > professionally, we are interested in a nice clean (arabic) design. Let > me know, I will post all of the design and we will vote on the best one. > > Thanks all. > > Anmar > > > _______________________________________________ > General mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > *Yahoo! Mail* > : 6MB di > spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > _______________________________________________ > General mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Yahoo! Mail* <http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/>: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

