Thanks! On 13 Jun 2016, at 15:44, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review > Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the > IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD > before posting a new version of the draft. > > > > For more information, please see the FAQ at > > > > < https://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq >. > > > > Document: draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc > Reviewer: Dan Romascanu > > Review Date: 6/13 > > IETF LC End Date: 6/6 > > IESG Telechat date: 6/16 > > > > Summary: > > The document is ready. It explains in a clear and detailed manner the > operational experience in the design of large data centers using L3 only > devices, Clos topology and BGP as routing protocol. I am not a routing > expert, so I cannot validate all the statements made in the document, but the > explanation seems clear and makes sense. The only comment I had in my IETF LC > review was related to the lack of expansion of some of the acronyms (e.g. > ASN, FIB ,etc.) – the issue was fixed in the revised version (11). > > > > Major issues: > > > > Minor issues: > > > > Nits/editorial comments: > > > _______________________________________________ > Gen-art mailing list > [email protected] > https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
_______________________________________________ Gen-art mailing list [email protected] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
