How do i get past the first report of danger? I try double-tapping but
nothing works.
--------------------------------------------------
From: "Ian McNamara" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:56 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Playing World War from Storm8
Hi mate worked it out now, I'm level five I think. I love the storm eight
games there fantastic, is it the same storm eight ID for all the games
that you have? I am not a fan of the youcan games.
Ian McNamara
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].