Hi.
another little bug I just noticed with castaways in general,
when the game has to refer to 1 person, it says 1 people instead of person.
so for example all my population had starved to death and I had one person left, so I did shift t to find out energy levels, and it said 1 people instead of person. I also have another suggestion, when you press shift t to find out about energy levels, instead of saying you have 0 people, perhaps it would make more gramatical sense if it says no people when listing energy levels so for example, no people between 10 and 20 percent.

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to