Hi Jim.

I might just take you up on your offer there as there are so much games to choose from and I'm not quite sure where to start. I'll try to have a look at all the information people have given me and try to go from there.

Amanda

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Jim Kitchen" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:01 AM
To: "Amanda Burt" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hi

Hi Amanda,

Cool, I hope that you find some games that you like. If you have any questions, comments or whatever, please do write or call.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

[email protected]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to