The good news is that FS x ver gold is now up and running. Man there alot to 
read. SMILES.
The bad news is that I can't get IYP and FSUIPC latest ver 4.600 to run.
Is there anyone out there in the lower 48 states that I can call to help me 
out? I'm willing to do the scarry thing of letting someone link up with me 
via jaws and or the ip address to see what is still wrong.
Can anyone please help me out before the two week demo runs out?
I thank all for their help.
Ron who would like to ear the word Captain it's your plane.
Have a good day,
>From the Kolesar brothers and our puppies
[email protected]


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to