Hi, I am sighted myself. I am not aware of Chrome being inaccessible, but since it's a relatively new browser, that may very well be the case. I apologize if it is. Chrome has some decent Javascript tools in it that can let us know a bit more about this.
>From my end, simply removing the javascript code which is towards the end of the index.html files, should do. It appears to be using iframe's to go to a malicious website. There are 2 website's, that seem to "work with each other". For example, subdomain.notgiven.ws will link to subdomain.notgiven.gd/privatezone/?numbers. (I have omitted these URL's in case of accidental clicking.) I remember Raul Gallegos owning other site's: asmodean.net and raulgallegos.com. Both of them containing the same Javascript code. Typing a broken link in Apache gives you some server details, and they all seem to be hosted on the same server. Perhaps that's the problem. HTH. On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM, piotr machacz<[email protected]> wrote: > sorry to get OT but I thought that google chrome was inaccessible. > --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
