Hi Josh,

Haven't played the star wars map yet, but that sounds pretty awesome, I'll
have to give it a go over this weekend. 
I've downloaded the new version of tactical battle, but not got round to
playing it yet.  I've played the older version though and it's a great game.
but looking forward to playing this new one with all its new features
especially looking forward to being able to download all the new maps as I
only had a few maps on the older version of the game


Paul 




-----Original Message----- 
From: Gamers [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 8:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] star wars the clone wars

I played star wars the clone wars tacticle battle 2.0 map and its the best
audio star wars game ever! the map is in real time strategy but battles are
turn based. I lost on the second level where you have to use all your many
clone troops and a few jedi with light sabers to get past the battle droids,
have your clone engineer build the bridge over the chasm and then cross it
with your batallion of clones and jedi and take out the battle droids and
the blaster cannons break down the blast doors and uh there's something else
at the end I forget but many of my clone troopers got killed in that
tacticle battle map. if you can edit .txt or text files and change numbers
and easily explained descriptions you can make your own map. it even has an
in game map editor you hit alt e I think to get into that and change the
map. now all we need is a big big big sound library. I'd love to see a harry
potter tacticle battle, dota2, lord of the rings, maybe some final fantasy
and more. you can make your own maps no programming required! star wars maps
has at least
14 to 20 chapters or levels in those map packs, yes there's two of them! 
they are so so awesome! age of warlords is excellent also! you guys gotta
get tacticle battle. only thing I wish is I wish we could play online in
teams. maybe someone on here can write scripts to enable online play? thomas
ward mayb it would just be easier for you to adapt your mota game to the
tacticle battle mapping engine and script it for online play. that would be
so much fun! tacticle battle is so fun I can't believe you guys on here
never heard of it before! go get it and all the maps its fun and so
adicting! the star wars and star trek games are so realistic and have lots
of depth you'll be playing for hours! 
star wars and age of warlords also! oh yeah and don't forget about the tower
defense map. I think age of warlords has at least 34 levels if not more 34
invividual maps each with their own sounds music description and mission
objectives. so much fun!



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list,
send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to