This is an interesting discussion. I used to play lots of beat em up
games such as Streetfighter II and Streetfighter II Turbo. I found them
to be completely accessible. Strange but true. Ok you had to kind of
guess in the menu system but once you know the game then it's second
nature. I even got as far as completing all the boss levels. I also used
to play a bit of Sonic the Hedgehog, although not without cheating,
other puzzle games just by messing about such as Columns, Streets of
Rage, both the original and the sequel which I found again to be
accessible, Fifa 98 which I just messed about with, and Soul Blade I
think it was called for the Playstation. Them games were just amazing
back then. I just loved the sounds and the action. All I will say is
some of these games now I am completely against due to the violent
nature. Take a look at Grand Theft Auto for example. I wouldn't touch
that game with a barge pole. There's no doubt loads of more sensible
games out there today; I just haven't explored them. Please keep this
discussion going.
--
E-mail Facebook and iMessage
[email protected]
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].