I want to see this guy on House Hunters explain why he should get financing for 
a mortgage.
“I listen to mushrooms talk.”  “Sure, here’s a million dollars.”

  

That was nice, now back to AI slop videos featuring Dario and Sam.   Peak of 
civilization if you ask me.  

 

From: Friam <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Jon Zingale
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2026 3:20 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <[email protected]>
Subject: [FRIAM] Not mushroom to improve pt 2

 

I suppose they are back at it again. I totally dig these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf-srjDgoxw 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf-srjDgoxw&t=146s> &t=146s

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

.- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / ... 
--- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe   /   Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom 
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
archives:  5/2017 thru present https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
  1/2003 thru 6/2021  http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/

Reply via email to