Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:40:08 +0700

******************************* WARNING ******************************
This message has been scanned by MDaemon AntiVirus and was found to 
contain infected attachment(s).  Please review the list below.

Attachment                    Virus name               Action taken
----------------------------------------------------------------------
mail.zip                      ???                      Removed

**********************************************************************

Your message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 1 days:
Mail server 120.242.230.190 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.