You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Log URL:        
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere4/data/151arm64-quarterly/3a7a1297a515/logs/zh-gcin-2.9.4.log
Build URL:      
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere4/build.html?mastername=151arm64-quarterly&build=3a7a1297a515
Log:

=>> Building chinese/gcin
build started at Mon Oct  5 03:45:52 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/chinese/gcin
package name: zh-gcin-2.9.4
building for: FreeBSD 151arm64-quarterly-job-17 15.1-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 
15.1-RELEASE-p4 arm64
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 2507 Oct  4 01:01 
/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 3a7a1297a515552d4aef02f06cd5ee1a92ed4583
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 3a7a1297a515552d4aef02f06cd5ee1a92ed4583
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1501000
Job Id: 17

---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1501000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 15.1-RELEASE-p4
UNAME_r=15.1-RELEASE-p4
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/151arm64-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/151arm64-quarterly/17/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=151arm64-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/151arm64-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for zh-gcin-2.9.4:
     ANTHY=off: Japanese anthy IM module
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--use_gtk3=N --use_qt5=N --use_anthy=N
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  
LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing   " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
 ANTHY="@comment " NO_ANTHY="" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0"  GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0"  
GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=15.1 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/gcin"  
EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/gcin"  DATADIR="share/gcin"  WWWDIR="www/gcin"  
ETCDIR="etc/gcin"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 ANTHY="@comment " NO_ANTHY="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
DATADIR=/usr/local/share/gcin DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/gcin 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/gcin  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/gcin 
ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/gcin
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  1048576
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  1048576
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                         (-y)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of zh-gcin-2.9.4
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
=> gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch http://hyperrate.com/gcin-source/gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz
gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz                                     3896 kB  618 kBps    06s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building
===>  Extracting for zh-gcin-2.9.4
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for zh-gcin-2.9.4
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for zh-gcin-2.9.4 from 
/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on package: gmake>=4.4.1 - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/gmake-4.4.1.pkg
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] Installing gmake-4.4.1...
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1...
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] |   `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] |   `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: .......... 
done
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] Extracting gmake-4.4.1: .......... done
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on package: gmake>=4.4.1 - found
===>   Returning to build of zh-gcin-2.9.4
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkgconf-3.0.7,1.pkg
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] Installing pkgconf-3.0.7,1...
[151arm64-quarterly-job-17] Extracting pkgconf-3.0.7,1: .......... done
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - found
===>   Returning to build of zh-gcin-2.9.4
===>   zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on file: /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/x11.pc - not 
found
<snip>
Defined Characters:25011
phrase count:49
../gcin2tab pinyin.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:41 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 4
Defined Characters:18639
../gcin2tab jyutping.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:37 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 7
Defined Characters:6865
phrase count:9
../gcin2tab cj5.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:33 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 7
Defined Characters:13305
../kbmcv et.kbmsrc
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:41 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:101271
phrase count:50
../kbmcv et26.kbmsrc
../kbmcv zo.kbmsrc
../kbmcv pinyin.kbmsrc
../kbmcv dvorak.kbmsrc
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:27 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:74944
phrase count:2
../kbmcv mitac.kbmsrc
../kbmcv colemak.kbmsrc
../kbmcv ibm.kbmsrc
../kbmcv hsu.kbmsrc
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../phoa2d pho-huge.tab2.src
../gcin2tab simplex.cin
../gcin2tab symbols.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:27 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 2
Defined Characters:17457
phrase count:2
../gcin2tab russian.cin
../gcin2tab greek.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:48 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 1
Defined Characters:47
../gcin2tab cj-punc.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:48 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 1
Defined Characters:47
phrase count:2
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:50 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 2
Defined Characters:56
phrase count:2
../gcin2tab latin-letters.cin
cc -DUNIX=1  -g -O -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 
-I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz 
-I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I.. -DDEBUG="0" extr1.c ../util.o 
../locale.o -o extr1 -Wl,--as-needed -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 
-lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo 
-lharfbuzz -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -L/lib -lz -lX11 -lm
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:34 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:13225
phrase count:45
../pin-juyin pin-juyin.src
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:56 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:292
phrase count:56
../pin-juyin pin-juyin2.src
cc -DUNIX=1  -g -O -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 
-I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz 
-I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I.. -DDEBUG="0" t2s-file.c ../util.o 
../locale.o -o t2s-file -Wl,--as-needed -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 
-lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo 
-lharfbuzz -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -L/lib -lz -lX11 -lm
../gcin2tab cj543.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:39 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:84082
phrase count:117
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../tsa2d32 s-tsin.src s-tsin32
t2s-file.c:29:3: warning: call to undeclared function 'qsort'; ISO C99 and 
later do not support implicit function declarations 
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   29 |   qsort(t, t2sn, sizeof(T2S), qcmp);
      |   ^
3倍 3 ㄅㄟ4 0
Sorting ....
before delete duplicate N:41713
after delete duplicate N:41484  max_len:15
Sorting by usecount ....
Writing data s-tsin32 765324
41484 phrases
1 warning generated.
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../phoa2d s-pho.tab2.src
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../phoa2d s-pho-huge.tab2.src
../kbmcv pinyin-no-tone.kbmsrc
../gcin2tab simplex-punc.cin
../gcin2tab hangul.cin
../gcin2tab ar33.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:39 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 2
Defined Characters:17535
phrase count:64
../gcin2tab array-symbols.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:53 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 8
Defined Characters:27904
../gcin2tab vims.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:35 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 2
Defined Characters:150
phrase count:16
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:35 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:81312
phrase count:48
../gcin2tab german.cin
../gcin2tab array10a.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:94 keybits:7
char def
MaxPress: 5
Defined Characters:86917
phrase count:50
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../tsa2d32 en-american.src
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:93 keybits:7
char def
MaxPress: 1
Defined Characters:92
phrase count:14
../gcin2tab pho-char.cin
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:11 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 8
Defined Characters:31700
./extr1 > tsin-1.src
-- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 --
--- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding
KeyNum:43 keybits:6
char def
MaxPress: 1
Defined Characters:42
./t2s-file
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:30: en-american] Segmentation fault (core dumped)
gmake[1]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/gcin-2.9.4/data'
gmake: *** [Makefile:117: all] Error 2
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped making "build-message do-build post-build" in 
/usr/ports/chinese/gcin
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/chinese/gcin

Reply via email to