You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server. Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix build.
Maintainer: [email protected] Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy18/data/144i386-default/67f48ac8ea19/logs/py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2.log Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy18/build.html?mastername=144i386-default&build=67f48ac8ea19 Log: =>> Building math/py-fdasrsf build started at Sun Oct 4 02:34:32 UTC 2026 port directory: /usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf package name: py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 building for: FreeBSD 144i386-default-job-05 14.4-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p10 i386 maintained by: [email protected] Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1703 Oct 4 01:01 /usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/Makefile Ports top last git commit: 67f48ac8ea194f1746214ff18095e08c2e8244da Ports top unclean checkout: no Port dir last git commit: 5062f13630c53c75567340940e1ec66f826c7c55 Port dir unclean checkout: no Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 Host OSVERSION: 1600022 Jail OSVERSION: 1404000 Job Id: 05 ---Begin Environment--- SHELL=/bin/sh BLOCKSIZE=K MAIL=/var/mail/root MM_CHARSET=UTF-8 LANG=C.UTF-8 OSVERSION=1404000 STATUS=1 HOME=/root PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0 UNAME_m=i386 UNAME_p=i386 UNAME_r=14.4-RELEASE-p10 LOCALBASE=/usr/local UNAME_v=FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p10 USER=root POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/ref LC_COLLATE=C POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes SAVED_TERM= OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4 OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1 PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/05/.p OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3 P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS MASTERNAME=144i386-default SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/ref/.p/pool POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere ---End Environment--- ---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env--- PORT_FLAGS= PKGENV= FLAVOR=py312 MAKE_ARGS= FLAVOR=py312 ---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env--- ---Begin OPTIONS List--- ---End OPTIONS List--- --MAINTAINER-- [email protected] --End MAINTAINER-- --CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --End CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --CONFIGURE_ENV-- PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312 XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312 XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312 TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh --End CONFIGURE_ENV-- --MAKE_ENV-- FDASRSF_BLAS_LIB=openblas FDASRSF_BLAS_DIR=/usr/local/lib XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312 XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312 XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312 TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/work-py312/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_I NSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444" --End MAKE_ENV-- --PLIST_SUB-- PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12 PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=312 PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312 PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312 PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312 PYTHON_VER=3.12 PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=14.4 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/fdasrsf" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/fdasrsf" DATADIR="share/fdasrsf" WWWDIR="www/fdasrsf" ETCDIR="etc/fdasrsf" --End PLIST_SUB-- --SUB_LIST-- PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12 PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=312 PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312 PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312 PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312 PYTHON_VER=3.12 PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/fdasrsf DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/fdasrsf EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/fdasrsf WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/fdasrsf ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/fdasrsf --End SUB_LIST-- ---Begin make.conf--- USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes BATCH=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs PORTSDIR=/usr/ports PACKAGES=/packages DISTDIR=/distfiles PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes MACHINE=i386 MACHINE_ARCH=i386 ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH} #### #### # XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not # try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same # failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does* # try the next if the size is mismatched though. #MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes # Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3 #### Misc Poudriere #### .include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env" GID=0 UID=0 ---End make.conf--- --Resource limits-- cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288 stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536 core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited max user processes (-u) 89999 open files (-n) 8192 virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited kqueues (-k) unlimited umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited pipebuf (-y) unlimited --End resource limits-- =======================<phase: check-sanity >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user =========================================================================== =======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg [144i386-default-job-05] Installing pkg-2.8.4... [144i386-default-job-05] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done ===> py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found ===> Returning to build of py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user => jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles. => Attempting to fetch https://codeload.github.com/jdtuck/fdasrsf_python/tar.gz/2.7.2?dummy=/jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz fetch: https://codeload.github.com/jdtuck/fdasrsf_python/tar.gz/2.7.2?dummy=/jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz: size unknown fetch: https://codeload.github.com/jdtuck/fdasrsf_python/tar.gz/2.7.2?dummy=/jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz: size of remote file is not known jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz 10 MB 12 MBps 01s ===> Fetching all distfiles required by py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 for building =========================================================================== =======================<phase: checksum >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 for building => SHA256 Checksum OK for jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract-depends>============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 for building ===> Extracting for py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 => SHA256 Checksum OK for jdtuck-fdasrsf_python-2.7.2_GH0.tar.gz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Patching for py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 ===> Applying FreeBSD patches for py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 from /usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf/files =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 depends on package: py312-cffi>0 - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/py312-cffi-2.1.1.pkg [144i386-default-job-05] Installing py312-cffi-2.1.1... [144i386-default-job-05] `-- Installing libffi-3.8.0... [144i386-default-job-05] | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1... [144i386-default-job-05] | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done [144i386-default-job-05] `-- Extracting libffi-3.8.0: .......... done [144i386-default-job-05] `-- Installing py312-pycparser-3.0... [144i386-default-job-05] | `-- Installing python312-3.12.14_1... [144i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing expat-2.8.4... [144i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting expat-2.8.4: .......... done [144i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1... [144i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: .......... done [144i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1... [144i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done <snip> ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Configuring for py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Building for py312-fdasrsf-2.7.2 * Getting build dependencies for wheel... running egg_info creating fdasrsf.egg-info writing fdasrsf.egg-info/PKG-INFO writing dependency_links to fdasrsf.egg-info/dependency_links.txt writing requirements to fdasrsf.egg-info/requires.txt writing top-level names to fdasrsf.egg-info/top_level.txt writing manifest file 'fdasrsf.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' reading manifest file 'fdasrsf.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in' adding license file 'LICENSE.txt' writing manifest file 'fdasrsf.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' * Building wheel... running bdist_wheel running build running build_py creating build creating build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312 creating build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/geometry.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/interparc.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/elastic_changepoint.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/rbfgs.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/curve_pcr_regression.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/__init__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/umap_metric.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/bayesian_functions.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/image.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/fPLS.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/curve_functions.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/boxplots.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/PPD.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/plot_style.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/image_functions.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/tolerance.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/geodesic.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/fPNS.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/_distributor_init.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/curve_stats.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/fPCA.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/pns.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/regression.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/curve_regression.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/pcr_regression.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/utility_functions.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/kmeans.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/elastic_glm_regression.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/time_warping.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf copying fdasrsf/gp.py -> build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fdasrsf running egg_info writing fdasrsf.egg-info/PKG-INFO writing dependency_links to fdasrsf.egg-info/dependency_links.txt writing requirements to fdasrsf.egg-info/requires.txt writing top-level names to fdasrsf.egg-info/top_level.txt reading manifest file 'fdasrsf.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in' adding license file 'LICENSE.txt' writing manifest file 'fdasrsf.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' running build_ext generating cffi module 'build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/_DP.c' creating build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312 Compiling src/optimum_reparamN2.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/optimum_reparamN2.pyx building 'optimum_reparamN2' extension creating build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/DynamicProgrammingQ2.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/DynamicProgrammingQ2.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/dp_grid.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/dp_grid.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/dp_nbhd.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/dp_nbhd.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/optimum_reparamN2.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/optimum_reparamN2.o cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/DynamicProgrammingQ2.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/dp_grid.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/dp_nbhd.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/optimum_reparamN2.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/optimum_reparamN2.cpython-312.so Compiling src/fpls_warp.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/fpls_warp.pyx building 'fpls_warp' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/fpls_warp.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/fpls_warp.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/fpls_warp_grad.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/fpls_warp_grad.o src/fpls_warp_grad.c:114:10: warning: passing 'const int *' to parameter of type 'int *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers] 114 | trapz(&TT, &n2, ti, tmp_ptr, tmpi_ptr); | ^~~ src/misc_funcs.h:2:17: note: passing argument to parameter 'm' here 2 | void trapz(int *m, int *n, double *x, double *y, double *out); | ^ src/fpls_warp_grad.c:115:13: warning: passing 'const int *' to parameter of type 'int *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers] 115 | cumtrapz(&TT, ti, tmp_ptr, tmp1_ptr); | ^~~ src/misc_funcs.h:21:20: note: passing argument to parameter 'n' here 21 | void cumtrapz(int *n, double *x, double *y, double *z); | ^ src/fpls_warp_grad.c:126:10: warning: passing 'const int *' to parameter of type 'int *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers] 126 | trapz(&TT, &n2, ti, tmp_ptr, tmpi_ptr); | ^~~ src/misc_funcs.h:2:17: note: passing argument to parameter 'm' here 2 | void trapz(int *m, int *n, double *x, double *y, double *out); | ^ src/fpls_warp_grad.c:127:13: warning: passing 'const int *' to parameter of type 'int *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers] 127 | cumtrapz(&TT, ti, tmp_ptr, tmp1_ptr); | ^~~ src/misc_funcs.h:21:20: note: passing argument to parameter 'n' here 21 | void cumtrapz(int *n, double *x, double *y, double *z); | ^ src/fpls_warp_grad.c:151:14: warning: passing 'const int *' to parameter of type 'int *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers] 151 | pvecnorm2(&TT, vec, &binsize, &tmpi); | ^~~ src/misc_funcs.h:8:21: note: passing argument to parameter 'n' here 8 | void pvecnorm2(int *n, double *x, double *dt, double *out); | ^ src/fpls_warp_grad.c:165:13: warning: passing 'const int *' to parameter of type 'int *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers] 165 | cumtrapz(&TT,ti,tmp1_ptr,gam2_ptr); | ^~~ src/misc_funcs.h:21:20: note: passing argument to parameter 'n' here 21 | void cumtrapz(int *n, double *x, double *y, double *z); | ^ 6 warnings generated. cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/misc_funcs.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/fpls_warp.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/fpls_warp_grad.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/fpls_warp.cpython-312.so Compiling src/mlogit_warp.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/mlogit_warp.pyx building 'mlogit_warp' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/misc_funcs.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/mlogit_warp.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/mlogit_warp.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/mlogit_warp_grad.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/mlogit_warp_grad.o cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/mlogit_warp.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/mlogit_warp_grad.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/mlogit_warp.cpython-312.so Compiling src/ocmlogit_warp.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/ocmlogit_warp.pyx building 'ocmlogit_warp' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/misc_funcs.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/ocmlogit_warp.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/ocmlogit_warp.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/ocmlogit_warp_grad.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/ocmlogit_warp_grad.o cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/ocmlogit_warp.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/ocmlogit_warp_grad.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/ocmlogit_warp.cpython-312.so Compiling src/oclogit_warp.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/oclogit_warp.pyx building 'oclogit_warp' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/misc_funcs.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/oclogit_warp.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/oclogit_warp.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/oclogit_warp_grad.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/oclogit_warp_grad.o cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/misc_funcs.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/oclogit_warp.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/oclogit_warp_grad.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/oclogit_warp.cpython-312.so Compiling src/optimum_reparam_N.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/optimum_reparam_N.pyx building 'optimum_reparam_N' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/DP.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/DP.o src/DP.c:179:11: warning: using floating point absolute value function 'fabs' when argument is of integer type [-Wabsolute-value] 179 | Ftmp = fabs(i - x); | ^ src/DP.c:179:11: note: use function 'abs' instead 179 | Ftmp = fabs(i - x); | ^~~~ | abs 1 warning generated. cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/optimum_reparam_N.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/optimum_reparam_N.o cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/DP.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/optimum_reparam_N.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/optimum_reparam_N.cpython-312.so performance hint: src/cyarma.pyx:191:0: Exception check on 'mat_col_view_d' will always require the GIL to be acquired. Declare 'mat_col_view_d' as 'noexcept' if you control the definition and you're sure you don't want the function to raise exceptions. performance hint: src/cyarma.pyx:202:0: Exception check on 'cube_slice_view_d' will always require the GIL to be acquired. Declare 'cube_slice_view_d' as 'noexcept' if you control the definition and you're sure you don't want the function to raise exceptions. Compiling src/cbayesian.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/cbayesian.pyx building 'cbayesian' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/bayesian.cpp -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/bayesian.o -std=c++11 cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/cbayesian.cpp -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/cbayesian.o -std=c++11 c++ -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/bayesian.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/cbayesian.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/cbayesian.cpython-312.so performance hint: src/cyarma.pyx:191:0: Exception check on 'mat_col_view_d' will always require the GIL to be acquired. Declare 'mat_col_view_d' as 'noexcept' if you control the definition and you're sure you don't want the function to raise exceptions. performance hint: src/cyarma.pyx:202:0: Exception check on 'cube_slice_view_d' will always require the GIL to be acquired. Declare 'cube_slice_view_d' as 'noexcept' if you control the definition and you're sure you don't want the function to raise exceptions. Compiling src/crbfgs.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/crbfgs.pyx building 'crbfgs' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/crbfgs.cpp -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/crbfgs.o -std=c++11 cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/rbfgs.cpp -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/rbfgs.o -std=c++11 c++ -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/crbfgs.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/rbfgs.o -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lopenblas -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/crbfgs.cpython-312.so Compiling src/imagecpp.pyx because it changed. [1/1] Cythonizing src/imagecpp.pyx building 'cimage' extension cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/UnitSquareImage.cpp -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/UnitSquareImage.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -I/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/numpy/_core/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/imagecpp.cpp -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/imagecpp.o c++ -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/UnitSquareImage.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/imagecpp.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/cimage.cpython-312.so building '_DP' extension creating build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/build creating build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312 cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -Isrc/ -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/_DP.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/_DP.o cc -fno-strict-overflow -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -Isrc/ -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -c src/DP.c -o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/DP.o src/DP.c:179:11: warning: using floating point absolute value function 'fabs' when argument is of integer type [-Wabsolute-value] 179 | Ftmp = fabs(i - x); | ^ src/DP.c:179:11: note: use function 'abs' instead 179 | Ftmp = fabs(i - x); | ^~~~ | abs 1 warning generated. cc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/_DP.o build/temp.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/src/DP.o -L/usr/local/lib -o build/lib.freebsd-14.4-RELEASE-p10-i386-cpython-312/_DP.cpython-312.so crbfgs.cpython-312.so references BLAS but cannot resolve it: the BLAS routines are neither linked into the module nor provided by a library it depends on (DT_NEEDED: none). It would fail at import with 'undefined symbol: dnrm2_'. Make sure a BLAS is on the linker search path, or point at one with FDASRSF_BLAS_LIB / FDASRSF_BLAS_DIR. TIP pass --env-dir and --sdist-extract-dir to keep the build environment and sources, then see https://build.pypa.io/en/stable/how-to/troubleshooting.html#debug-a-failed-build for help debugging a failed build ERROR Backend subprocess exited when trying to invoke build_wheel *** Error code 1 Stop. make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/math/py-fdasrsf
