https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=298871
Bug ID: 298871
Summary: Touchpad on Lenovo T14 AMD only recognized after
second boot
Product: Base System
Version: 15.1-RELEASE
Hardware: amd64
OS: Any
Status: New
Severity: Affects Only Me
Priority: ---
Component: kern
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
After a cold boot the touchpad is not recognized.
However a direct reboot always fixed that so far and the touchpad was working
after a warm boot (on roughly 20 boots now).
I debugged it to some extend together with Claude. I did not find a way to fix
the issue on a cold/bad boot and have to resort to the restart to get touchpad
working.
It is fairly good reproducible on my T14. If somebody points me into the right
direction I can gladly provide detailed logs for a 'good' and a 'bad' boot to
debug this further.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.