Thanks for the tip. I just tested it on my desktop PC. Unfortunately,
the module is very basic and not what I was looking for (deleting text
doesn't seem to work).

Ubuntu Touch doesn’t run Enlightenment either; instead, it uses the
Lomiri desktop environment. Is there any way to activate the on-screen
keyboard installed there? Or is there a virtual keyboard from Efl
itself that works even without Enlightenment?

Many thanks and best regards,
Max

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Am Dienstag, dem 28.04.2026 um 18:10 +0200 schrieb Massimo Maiurana:
> E has its own virtual keyboard, you just have to enable the module.
> I've 
> never used it though so i don't know how it works.
> 
> Massimo Maiurana
> 
> Maximilian Lika via enlightenment-devel ha scritto il 28/04/26 alle
> 17:10:
> > Hello,
> > 
> > I'm experimenting with EFL on Ubuntu Touch and managed to install
> > the
> > libraries in a Libertine container. One problem is that the on-
> > screen
> > keyboard of Ubuntu Touch does not appear when an Entry or other
> > text-
> > input widget is focused. What is the recommended way in EFL to
> > handle
> > virtual keyboards? I noticed the elm_entry_input_panel* functions,
> > but
> > they didn't work for me.
> > 
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Max
> > 
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > enlightenment-devel mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel


_______________________________________________
enlightenment-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel

Reply via email to