On 10 March 2015 at 16:19, Leonardo Marsaglia
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm asking for your advice because I want to be sure about this feature of
> switching between the two modes, since It's not that common. Also the VFD
> would be useless if I can't drive it with +/- volts, at least for this
> application.

You can set up the HAL so that the output is 0-10V + direction relays
if necessary. That is how my VFD is conrtrolled (by a 7i49)

-- 
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel Website, sponsored
by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media, is your hub for all
things parallel software development, from weekly thought leadership blogs to
news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more. Take a look and join the 
conversation now. http://goparallel.sourceforge.net/
_______________________________________________
Emc-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users

Reply via email to