I don't want to argue with the reason you shouted. But think about one
thing-- how many of you windows-guy use stolen windows and how many use
genuine windows? Keeping all the progress and advantages of Linux aside, to
me, this is the foremost reason that Bangladeshis should be preferring Linux
over Windows. Bill Gates is a businessman, he is not our dulabhai that he
will deliver Vista for free. How many of you (in general) have the guts and
money to buy Vista?

This does not mean that I am throwing Windows either. I love linux for some
purposes which I don't find MS useful for at all. Likewise, I use Windows in
my lab side-by-side Solaris because my department lab is setup that way and
I find both useful for entirely different reasons.



On 12/20/06, bmwrock0616 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  yaa i shouted;
all i heard about linux.
is there anybody started first lesson of computer with linux?
but everybody forgot about window.
i like window and now it will also be in bangla!!
so i SHOUTED.




--
Enayetur Raheem
http://www.raheems.net

Reply via email to