Leah may be right.

 

Roger is right.

 

I have no idea what Earl is trying to say. Eh?

 

Control numbers are also used in acknowledgements (997 and 999) to identify the 
transaction and group being acknowledged.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Earl 
Wertheimer
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 3:25 PM
To: EDI-L@yahoogroups com; Leah Halpin
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] <TECH> Control numbers in ISA, GS, and ST segments 
<OFF-TOPIC>

 

  

Leah

> All of us can.  

I don't think so. I'm in CAN and I can, but not all of US can. 

I checked US CAN ( http://ww2.uscanco.com/ ) but I don't think they do EDI, so 
even US CAN can't.

<OFF-TOPIC> added to satisfy the ever so difficult to please thread police.

Earl Wertheimer
[email protected] <mailto:earlw%40spe-edi.com> 
http://www.spe-edi.com





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to