My current contract is coming to and end after 2 1/2 years. I'll be looking for
either a new long term contract or a perm position that will let me work
remotely.
I have over 20 years experience in EDI with the last 13 working with GXS AI
software. I have done everything from map and partner creation to software
upgrade. Recently working with SAP and Unix.
If anyone knows of a position, please contact me and I'll forward my resume.
Thanks,
Toni Gagliardi
------------------------------------
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/