Oh my goodness, the exact same thing happened to my friend, Jack, in Spain.
Interesting how fast bad things can happen to one.  I had seen Jack here in
So Cal just the day before.  But, being the great friend I am, I sent him
the $2gs right away.  It must have gotten to him, because I saw him in the
supermarket just a couple of days later.  He didn't say a word about my
largess, maybe because I forgot to add a little more for a massage.

 

Lori, run a virus scan.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Greg
Knowles
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 7:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Dubai
Trip..............................................Help!!!Daniel & Lori Davis

 

  

My check is on the way!

I just mailed it to "Lori in Dubai", which I'm sure will get to you.

I threw in a few extra bucks since it sounds like you've had a rough time -
get a massage!

Greg Knowles

EDI Consultant

<mailto:[email protected] <mailto:GMKHome%40optonline.net> >
[email protected] <mailto:GMKHome%40optonline.net> 

(203) 984-5920

From: [email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:[email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
Of Lori Davis
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 8:04 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: [EDI-L] Dubai
Trip..............................................Help!!!Daniel & Lori Davis

This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few
days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to Dubai, U.A.E. 
Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way
back to the hotel,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but 
luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping 
issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till 
then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having 
problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us 
leave until we settle the hotel bills, we are freaked out at the moment,
All we need is $2,000 USD and we promise to refund it once we get back 
home hopefully today.

Write back so that i can give you my info you need i getting the money to
us.

I owe you alot.

Lori

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to