Hi All,

I have a requirement on Sterling File Gateway using SFTP. I'm new to the 
concept of SFG. Gone through many documents but couldn't come to a conclusion 
on how actually basic transfers happen. I need to use mailboxes for this. How 
actually a file gets deposited in the mailbox using various protocols by TP, 
how can we retrieve them after coming to SI. 

Can anybody please brief me on "myfilegateway" and how does it relate to SFG?

Regards.



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to