Quoted text is from <cag6ybzjckodnxipx33fqarxwzr0ip2v3k--ayjmd8fx5xyd...@mail.gmail.com>, by dreamriverland dreamriverland <[email protected]>
>I have coded this tool http://www.dreamriverland.com , it's a pure >Javascript tool to display >grammar structure of EDIFACT & X12. Later I will add more functions to >the >site. I was pleasantly surprised by the utility. It is visually attractive and has the datasets to make it a useful reference. I would be inclined to complement with element descriptions and segment/group iteration counts. I found the appearance of the structure for the lead segment when I clicked on a group marker slightly disconcerting at first, but I would not rank this as a bug. Regards Chris -- Chris Johnson mobile:+44 (0)7785 302122 Fax: +44 (0)870 0519 818 EDI website http://www.edimatrix.co.uk EDIMatrix Ltd work: 0845 126 0680 or +44 20 8778 1402 Registered in UK no. 2777624 Reg.Office: 34 Sydenham Rd, London SE26 5QF ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
