Hi All, 
       
I am using gentran server5.1 for windows, and I have a question regarding 997 
reconciliation. I have an import map (with an outbound relationship set up). I 
checked the "Expect Acknowledgment" checkbox, and I also set up the inbound 997 
relationship. For hours overdue, I selected 1hr. I see that once the EDI file 
processes, it goes in "Waiting" status. We tried running a mock up inbound 997 
file, hoping that the "Waiting" status would go to "Ack'd" for acknowledged. 
However, we have not been successful. Can some one please outline the necessary 
steps. I am assuming that I do not need to build my own 997 map, and that the 
system already has this built in (when initially installed). Also, what format 
should the 997 come in? All as one line? How can we find out this information?

Thanks in advance.
Vijay



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to