Hello Jorge,

That's a wrong way to access or test and chech if the handle server is 
running and the error you saw is expected just ignore it.

1) To help you make systemd take care of running the handle server at boot 
time you need to copy and paste what you see in red below into the terminal 
and just do the other steps to activate it.
sudo cat << EOF > /usr/lib/systemd/system/handle-server.service
[Unit]
Description=Handle Service
After=network.target tomcat9.service

[Service]
Type=oneshot
RemainAfterExit=yes
ExecStart=/opt/dspace/bin/start-handle-server
ExecStop=/bin/kill $MAINPID
User=tomcat
Group=tomcat

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

EOF

2) systemctl daemon-reload
3) systemctl enable handle-server.service
4) systemctl start handle-server.service
5) systemctl status handle-server.service

Regarding the other issues you mentioned I hope someone else step in and 
help you with them because it needs more details and debugging to approach 
it. Tim? :-).

BR,

Mo.

On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 5:07:29 PM UTC+3 Jorge Alberto Bonilla 
Castaneda wrote:

> hello good.
>
> I had forgotten that when I restarted the server I had to turn on the 
> server handle again, I only have a question with handle, after configuring 
> the SSL port 8000 of handle gives me this result, could this affect my 
> dspace:
> [image: Captura de pantalla 2023-03-28 080337.png] 
> https://rd.udb.edu.sv:8000/
>
> Also sometimes Angular fails and does not load some pages, giving errors 
> like:
> [image: Captura de pantalla 2023-03-28 080512.png]
>
> and warnings like these:
>
> [image: Captura de pantalla 2023-03-28 080629.png]
>
> before the SSL did not happen, what could be the error on this occasion?
>
> El lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023 a las 15:07:53 UTC-6, Mohammad S. AlMutairi 
> escribió:
>
>> You welcome.
>> Was it stopped?. I don't see any issue with it now. 
>> http://hdl.handle.net/11715/10
>>
>> Mo.
>> On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:41:36 PM UTC+3 Jorge Alberto Bonilla 
>> Castaneda wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Thank you very much , what I have noticed is that the handle does not 
>>> work for me since I made the change , if it worked before , it now throws 
>>> me this error :
>>>
>>> [image: Captura de pantalla 2023-03-27 134059.png]
>>>
>>> what could be the error ? 
>>> El lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023 a las 12:35:04 UTC-6, Mohammad S. 
>>> AlMutairi escribió:
>>>
>>>> You can safely ignore that 404 error. GA is disabled by default in 
>>>> DSpace but if you need to enable it and use it follow the instructions you 
>>>> see here 
>>>> https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/DSpace+Google+Analytics+Statistics#DSpaceGoogleAnalyticsStatistics-GoogleAnalyticsSupport
>>>>
>>>> Mo.
>>>>
>>>> On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 9:09:56 PM UTC+3 Jorge Alberto Bonilla 
>>>> Castaneda wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> wait, I found this forum where instructions were given to fix the bug 
>>>>> I ran into and they worked for me
>>>>> https://groups.google.com/g/dspace-tech/c/ba5O8lIpH1M/m/-ZgLFBOsAgAJ
>>>>>
>>>>> Now I only get a few errors like these, which I hope are not a big deal
>>>>>
>>>>> [image: Captura de pantalla 2023-03-27 120831.png]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> El lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023 a las 11:24:57 UTC-6, Jorge Alberto 
>>>>> Bonilla Castaneda escribió:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello, apply what is mentioned in that forum that I send, that is, 
>>>>>> configure my
>>>>>>
>>>>>> front end : https://rd.udb.edu.sv
>>>>>> backend : https://rd.udb.edu.sv/server/
>>>>>>
>>>>>> with its DNS and corresponding security certificate and with its 
>>>>>> apache configuration, however the back end keeps throwing me an error 
>>>>>> that 
>>>>>> doesn't even let me do searches.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [image: Captura de pantalla 2023-03-27 112118.png]
>>>>>> what is my mistake now?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> in my dspace.cfg I have configured the following :
>>>>>> dspace.server.url = https://rd.udb.edu.sv/server
>>>>>> dspace.ui.url = https://rd.udb.edu.sv
>>>>>> rest.cors.allowed-origins = ${dspace.ui.url} 
>>>>>>
>>>>>> in my config.prod.yml the following :
>>>>>> ui:
>>>>>>   ssl: false
>>>>>>   host: localhost
>>>>>>   port: 4000
>>>>>>   nameSpace: /
>>>>>>  
>>>>>> rest:
>>>>>>   ssl: true
>>>>>>   host: rd.udb.edu.sv
>>>>>>   port: 443
>>>>>> nameSpace: /server
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> and in apache .conf :
>>>>>>         ProxyPass "/server" "http://localhost:8080/server";
>>>>>>         ProxyPassReverse "/server" "http://localhost:8080/server";
>>>>>>
>>>>>>         ProxyPass "/" "http://localhost:4000/";
>>>>>>         ProxyPassReverse "/" "http://localhost:4000/";
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> El jueves, 23 de marzo de 2023 a las 13:23:13 UTC-6, Mohammad S. 
>>>>>> AlMutairi escribió:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Jorge,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You need to change your setup in dspace.cfg to read what you see 
>>>>>>> below and then install apache or nginx and set it up as a reverse 
>>>>>>> proxy. 
>>>>>>> See the attached file in the link below for hints.
>>>>>>> in dspace.cfg I have defined the urls:
>>>>>>> dspace.server.url = https://rd.udb.edu.sv/server
>>>>>>> dspace.ui.url = https://rd.udb.edu.sv
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/g/dspace-tech/c/jDu1PyOEiKg/m/PdfiCloVAgAJ
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> BR,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Mo.
>>>>>>> On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 8:43:07 PM UTC+3 Jorge Alberto 
>>>>>>> Bonilla Castaneda wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> hello everyone
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I had already configured my dspace on a server in the cloud and 
>>>>>>>> with its corresponding DNS, however, when I received the security 
>>>>>>>> certificate and proceeded to configure it, only the back end worked 
>>>>>>>> for me: 
>>>>>>>> https://rd.udb.edu. sv/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> however the front-end from that moment throws me an error: 
>>>>>>>> https://rd.udb.edu.sv:4000/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> in dspace.cfg I have defined the urls:
>>>>>>>> dspace.server.url = https://rd.udb.edu.sv/server
>>>>>>>> dspace.ui.url = https://rd.udb.edu.sv:4000
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> and in config.prod.yml
>>>>>>>> ui:
>>>>>>>>    ssl:true
>>>>>>>>    host: 0.0.0.0
>>>>>>>>    port: 4000
>>>>>>>>    nameSpace: /
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> rest:
>>>>>>>>    ssl:true
>>>>>>>>    host: rd.udb.edu.sv
>>>>>>>>    port: 443
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I am doing something wrong ?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/cc3eae7c-1dd9-4667-8a81-06bda9412907n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to