Do I need to update my GeoLite2-City.mmdb file?

El jueves, 27 de enero de 2022 a las 10:13:40 UTC-5, Juan López escribió:

> Hi!
>
> I'm having an issue with my DSpace statistics, when I check for the 
> statistic of an item or  a collection, I just get "others" as a country and 
> the total of views or downloads are asigned to that "others" country... 
> here's what my DSpace is showing:
>
> [image: imagen_2022-01-27_101111.png]
> [image: imagen_2022-01-27_101126.png]
>  Has anyone had this issue? and if that's the case, How could I fix this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Juan.
>
>

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/cb126a8a-a149-4956-8129-72782b184dc8n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to