Hello, good morning, there is a problem.

I'm trying to install Dspace 6.3, so at this moment I'm at the part where 
I'm using cmd to add the command: mvn package -Dmirage2.on=true
But when cmd starts to work, I have this error:

DSpace XML-UI Mirage2 Theme :: Local Customisations FAILURE [ 0.027 s]

I tried adding the dependency

<dependency>
<groupId>rubygems</groupId>
<artifactId>rb-inotify</artifactId>
<version>0.9.10</version>
<type>gem</type>
</dependency>

in the pom.xml located in xmlui-mirage2
but I still have the same error.

I tried to install ruby manually, or different versions but I still have 
the same problem.

I will be attending to any comments, so thank you very much!

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/9d0a9d55-dc3a-4f9b-8051-5e5730adfcc6n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to