Hello,
I installed REST API and UI on a development VM which has the IP 10.0.0.234.
The REST is configured on ssl.
I'm unable to log-in in the UI when I'm accessing the UI from another host 
. In Developer Tools I can see the following error (error1.png):
[image: error1.PNG]
I don't know where is the mistake.
The environment.prod.ts looks like this:
  ui: {
      ssl: false,
      host: '10.0.0.234',
      port: 4200,
      nameSpace: '/'
  },
rest:{
      ssl: true,
      host: '10.0.0.234',
      port: 443,
      nameSpace: '/server'
},

The local.cfg looks like this:
dspace.server.url=https://10.0.0.234/server
dspace.ui.url=http://10.0.0.234:4200
rest.cors.allowed-origins = ${dspace.ui.url}

P.S.
I tried the login from the VM where dspace REST and UI are running and the 
UI remains ,,loading state,, (only the points are being shown). Please see 
the attached picture (error2.png):
[image: error2.PNG]

Thanks,
Andrei

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/afb3335c-0cbc-4fe8-89f3-cad4ec47a501n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to