Good day,

I have upgraded from Dspace 5.5 to 6.3 and  I am trying to run 
solr-upgrade-statistics-6x on my shards.

It processes 10000 records and then I get the error;

Would appreciate any help on this.

Kind regards,
Daan

Exception: Invalid shift value in prefixCoded bytes (is encoded value 
really an INT?)
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException: 
Invalid shift value in prefixCoded bytes (is encoded value really an INT?)
        at 
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.executeMethod(HttpSolrServer.java:552)
        at 
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:210)
        at 
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:206)
        at 
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.QueryRequest.process(QueryRequest.java:91)
        at 
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer.query(SolrServer.java:301)
        at 
org.dspace.util.SolrUpgradePre6xStatistics.updateRecords(SolrUpgradePre6xStatistics.java:495)
        at 
org.dspace.util.SolrUpgradePre6xStatistics.run(SolrUpgradePre6xStatistics.java:454)
        at 
org.dspace.util.SolrUpgradePre6xStatistics.main(SolrUpgradePre6xStatistics.java:366)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at 
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at 
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at 
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:229)
        at 
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:81)

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/cbcf9b6d-1073-4095-aef5-20c6d6a57ff7n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to