Thanks, Tim, for your assistance.

The colon between 'run' and 'start' was just a typo; sorry.

Yarn version is 1.22.17.

Yes, I have the Angular UI running.

And, finally, yes, "yarn run clean" followed by a "yarn install" did
resolve the issue.

Thanks again!

Sean

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 17:21, 'Tim Donohue' via DSpace Technical Support <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Sean,
>
> You shouldn't need to install anything manually at all... the `yarn run`
> command should install whatever you need automatically.
>
> It looks like you have a typo in your yarn command... there's a colon (:)
> between "run" and "start" which is not valid.  It's possible that's just a
> typo in your email, but the correct command is "yarn run
> start:mirador:prod".
>
> What version of Yarn are you using (we only support v1.x at this time)?
> Have you already successfully gotten the DSpace Angular UI running on your
> machine (I'd recommend getting it running first, just to be sure that
> there's not some other issue unrelated to IIIF that you may be hitting).
>
> I'm not sure if any of that will help, but it almost sounds like something
> else is wrong with your setup that is unrelated to IIIF.  You could also
> try to remove & reinstall all third-party libraries by doing a "yarn run
> clean" followed by a "yarn install", and then try again to see if Mirador
> can build properly.
>
> Tim
>
> On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:29:12 AM UTC-6 [email protected]
> wrote:
>
>> I've been following the instructions at:
>> https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/IIIF+Configuration to get IIIF
>> support working, but have not been able to enable the Mirador viewer.
>>
>> When I run `yarn run:start:mirador:prod`, I get many errors like:
>> ERROR in ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/FullScreenButton.js
>> Module not found: Error: Can't resolve
>> '@material-ui/icons/FullscreenExitSharp' in
>> '/home/seanc/dspace-angular-dspace-7.1/node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components'
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/FullScreenButton.js
>> 23:0-72 58:64-82
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/FullScreenButton.js
>>  @
>> ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/WorkspaceControlPanelButtons.js
>>  @
>> ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/WorkspaceControlPanelButtons.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/WorkspaceControlPanel.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/WorkspaceControlPanel.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/WorkspaceArea.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/WorkspaceArea.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/App.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/lib/MiradorViewer.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/init.js
>>  @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/index.js
>>  @ ./src/mirador-viewer/index.js
>>
>> I installed material-ui with `npm install @mui/material`, and it seemed
>> to install successfully, but the errors continue.
>>
>> I was seeing warnings about blueprintsjs not being found, so I installed
>> it with `npm install --save @blueprintjs/core`, and the warnings are now
>> gone.
>>
>> Am I installing the correct module for @material-ui?
>>
>> Sean
>>
>> DSpace version:  7.2-SNAPSHOT
>>   SCM revision:  fcc9f045a2f724db0bfa47b383c97050ea1943c2
>>     SCM branch:  main
>>             OS:  Linux(amd64) version 5.4.0-94-generic
>>   Applications:
>>      Discovery:  enabled.
>>            JRE:  Ubuntu version 11.0.13
>>    Ant version:  Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.7 compiled on October 24 2019
>>  Maven version:  3.6.3
>>
>>
>>
>> --
> All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct:
> https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "DSpace Technical Support" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/03811773-f726-4f33-83e7-be0bb69905a1n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/03811773-f726-4f33-83e7-be0bb69905a1n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CA%2BxAuhM2iKgWOC02jSKBLPPygZsYJGGGfa1q-3m9qz7d36f3xQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to