Hi all... I have a problem, after uploading a pdf, I get the following error ...
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. and with another pdf I upload it without any problem ... it is only the thesis document of origin for this shipment can anybody help me ? Thank you! -- All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the DuraSpace Code of Conduct: https://duraspace.org/about/policies/code-of-conduct/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/ed9fc613-7573-48e6-9914-df45cc60e5een%40googlegroups.com.
