Hola a todos,

Tengo una pregunta y no sé cómo resolverla. Tengo una comunidad donde solo
quiero que los usuarios vean el título. Necesito que el resto esté oculto y
solo se muestre si el usuario está interesado en verlo y lo solicita. ¿Cómo
puedo hacer esto? Estoy trabajando en DSpace 7.5

Muchas gracias.


Hello everyone,

I have a question and I'm not sure how to solve it. I have a community
where I only want users to see the title. I need the rest to be hidden and
only shown if the user is interested in seeing it and requests it. How can
I do this? I'm working in DSpace 7.5.

Thank you very much.



-- 
Fundación Antonio Pereira
Campus de Vegazana. 24071 León
+34 987291000 + 5004
[email protected]

[image: Biblioteca Digital A. Pereira] <https://cabila.unileon.es/home>
Portal Fundación Antonio Pereira
<http://www.fundacionantoniopereira.com/biografia.html>
Twitter Fundación A. Pereira <https://twitter.com/fapereirat>
Instagram Fundación Antonio Pereira
<https://www.instagram.com/fundacionantoniopereira/>
Facebook Fundación Antonio Pereira
<https://www.facebook.com/fundacionapereira/>
Canal Youtube Fundación Antonio Pereira
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBGbfRP2m9oOeUZlKVxbBg>

Aviso de confidencialidad  Confidentiality Notice
<https://www.unileon.es/mail-disclaimer/20180525>

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://lyrasis.org/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-community/CABGFww7788PySTQEefRtGzDkeab24tuY%3DOJy4mkOMahFJug2DQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to