Dear Community,

I hope you are doing well.

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing in 
DSpace while uploading documents to a community.

When I submit documents to a specific community, they do not appear in that 
community’s item list. However, the same documents are visible under the 
*Recent 
Submissions* section.

For instance, in the *Anatomy* community, I have uploaded more than 12 
documents, but only 8 are currently visible within the community. The 
remaining items only appear in *Recent Submissions* and are not listed 
under the respective community.

I would appreciate your guidance on what might be causing this issue and 
how I can resolve it so that all submitted items are properly displayed 
within their respective communities.

Any support or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
[Your Name]
[Your Institution]

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://lyrasis.org/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-community/72645a1f-1005-4a5d-bc8b-b9d762bcc559n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to