Hi,

I'm unfortunately not knowledgeable on Google Kubernetes.  But, I'd 
recommend trying to find a way to get the logs of the container.  If the 
container is crashing, then there should be logs that say *why* the 
container is crashing...it could be a build error, a deployment error, or 
something else. 

So, the first step would be to get access to the logs and look for 
exceptions similar to what is described in our "Troubleshooting" 
documentation 
at 
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-2.FindingerrormessagesintheRESTAPIlogs

Assuming you can locate that error, then it should provide more information 
around what the problem is. You may even be able to search this mailing 
list for a solution, or it might be one of the issues listed in our "Common 
Installation Issues" in the documentation 
at 
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC9x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-CommonInstallationIssues

Tim

On Tuesday, December 23, 2025 at 11:59:39 PM UTC-6 [email protected] wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I am trying to deploy fresh setup of dspace 9.1 on google kubernetes, I 
> always get " Pod errors: CrashLoopBackOff "  I need your help to fix this 
> issue. When I checked logs I always get : "
>
> *kubectl logs -f dspace-5847df8648-nk1234*
>
> Defaulted container "dspace" out of: dspace, migrate-db (init)
> Standard Commons Logging discovery in action with spring-jcl: please 
> remove commons-logging.jar from classpath in order to avoid potential 
> conflicts
>
>   .   ____          _            __ _ _
>  /\\ / ___'_ __ _ _(_)_ __  __ _ \ \ \ \
> ( ( )\___ | '_ | '_| | '_ \/ _` | \ \ \ \
>  \\/  ___)| |_)| | | | | || (_| |  ) ) ) )
>   '  |____| .__|_| |_|_| |_\__, | / / / /
>  =========|_|==============|___/=/_/_/_/
>
>  :: Spring Boot ::                (v3.5.3)
>
> Standard Commons Logging discovery in action with spring-jcl: please 
> remove commons-logging.jar from classpath in order to avoid potential 
> conflicts
> "
> Could you please help me how I can debug this issues.?. I can not exec 
> pods since it's not running.
>
>
>

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://lyrasis.org/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-community/4238746a-81a5-4817-ae23-e631be578279n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to