Hi, dspace team.

Can you help me with this? I'm trying to deploy dspace 8.1 with a WAF. The 
problem is that I haven't been able to establish proper communication 
between the front and back ends.

The back end deploys and goes through the WAF correctly, but the front end 
doesn't, generating link errors.

I ran tests with two WAFs: Safe-Line and Bunkerweb; none of them have been 
successful.

It's worth noting that I've also run tests using ports 80 and 443 with 
their respective certificates, but I haven't been able to get them to work.

Have any of you implemented dspace 8.1 but have it go through WAF? 
Upstream, downstream, brainstorming because I'm running out of ideas.

Thanks.

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-community/a98503f3-35c7-4b61-ae57-d64b0eb98d21n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to