Hi Marek,
On Mon, 21 Sept 2026 at 22:32, Marek Vasut <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 9/10/26 8:18 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> > The Ilitek IL79600A display controller is similar to the ILI9882T and can
> > be supported within the existing `panel-ilitek-ili9882t.c` driver.
> >
> > This patch extends the ILI9882T driver to handle IL79600A-based panels,
> > such as the 10" Raspberry Pi Touch Display 2. The IL79600A uses a similar
> > command sequence and initialization flow, with minor differences in power
> > supply configuration and timing.
> >
> > Signed-off-by: Marek Vasut <[email protected]>
> > V2: No change
> > V3: - Rename ILI79600A to IL79600A, there is really no ILI anymore, just IL
>
> Is there anything missing in this patchset or can it be applied ?
I don't know: I think you should start doing cover letters ;-)
Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
Geert
--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email protected]
In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
-- Linus Torvalds