#28930: Utilize all()/any()
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Reporter: Дилян Палаузов | Owner: nobody
Type: Cleanup/optimization | Status: new
Component: Uncategorized | Version: master
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Old description:
> What is the policy for taking this patch and raising a PR? Ofcourse, I
> acknowledge the author.
>
> I like this patch very much, i couldn't resist to raise a PR. If i break
> the unspoken rules, please close the PR.
>
> https://github.com/django/django/pull/9493
New description:
--
Comment (by Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy):
What is the policy for taking this patch and raising a PR? Ofcourse, I
acknowledge the author.
I like this patch very much, i couldn't resist to raise a PR. If i break
the unspoken rules, please close the PR.
https://github.com/django/django/pull/9493
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28930#comment:3>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/072.b44324ac84b9bc45b57cd90735d5fa61%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.