#28700: Models not showing in admin site
-----------------------------------------+-------------------------------
               Reporter:  graphpixel     |          Owner:  nobody
                   Type:  Bug            |         Status:  new
              Component:  contrib.admin  |        Version:  1.11
               Severity:  Normal         |       Keywords:  models, admin
           Triage Stage:  Unreviewed     |      Has patch:  0
    Needs documentation:  0              |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0              |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0              |
-----------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Hello,
 I am a new user of Django and I am doing my internship in creating a
 project using Django. I am watching this tutorial:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RpmcbICz18&list=PLEsfXFp6DpzRcd-
 q4vR5qAgOZUuz8041S&index=8
 I am doing exactly what he is doing (step by step). After he created a new
 model and registered it in the admin.py file, I did the exact same thing,
 but it's showing in his admin site, but not in mine. I tried everything, I
 redid everything. I added the model in the settings.py's INSTALLED_APPS
 and I registered it using admin.site.register(MyModel) and did
 makemigrations and migrate and nothing seems to be working. I checked over
 10 stackoverflow topics but no solution. PLEASE HELP!!!
 Thanks!

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28700>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/053.064642d979d80ff37126bc53f3bad6b5%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to