#28685: Visual issue with Select2 input widget
---------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Antoine Lorence  |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug              |                   Status:  new
    Component:  contrib.admin    |                  Version:  2.0
     Severity:  Normal           |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                   |             Triage Stage:  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                |                    UI/UX:  1
---------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Description changed by Antoine Lorence:

Old description:

> Playing with the new Django 2.0 feature, Select2 widget in admin, I
> noticed a bad position of the last element of the first line in the input
> box itself. Please see the 3 little screenshots attached, each one
> correspond to a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera).
> I do not paste my code here, since I consider it's irrelevant, please ask
> if you need.

New description:

 Playing with the new Django 2.0 feature, Select2 widget in admin, I
 noticed a bad position of the last element of the first line in the input
 box itself. Please see the 3 little screenshots attached, each one
 correspond to a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera).

 The behavior seems related to the "clear" button added on the top-right of
 the input when at least 1 element has been added to the widget.

 I do not paste models and admin code here, since it's probably irrelevant.
 Please ask if needed.

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28685#comment:1>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/066.0f8a5cb3d68576da7b828dc40d167c44%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to