#28666: Incorrect month translation in es_AR
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Rafael | Owner: nobody
Ponieman |
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: | Version: master
Internationalization | Keywords: translations
Severity: Normal | septiembre setiembre
Triage Stage: | Has patch: 0
Unreviewed |
Needs documentation: 0 | Needs tests: 0
Patch needs improvement: 0 | Easy pickings: 0
UI/UX: 0 |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
This issue was raised a long time ago (#2712). Although Setiembre is not
technically incorrect, that spelling is no longer used in Argentina, and
Septiembre would be the correct one. I'm from Argentina, and I can confirm
this should be modified. I've requested to be added to the Transiflex
group (not approved yet).
Attaching corrected django.po
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28666>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/055.9fb23b6f52b9ca825535b3fc4cc163b2%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.