#28556: resolve of i18n_patterns does not match default language paths with
prefix_default_language=False
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: nielsole | Owner: nobody
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: | Version: 1.11
Internationalization |
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: i18n, reverse | Triage Stage:
| Unreviewed
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by Tim Graham):
I'm unable to reproduce the problem given the information you provided. I
attached the test for Django's test suite that I used. Can you modify it
to demonstrate the issue?
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28556#comment:2>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/066.9d46faa8801a2ba1792d5d1487b41aaa%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.