#28585: Set `has_file_field` context attribute for admin change forms
conditionally
on Form.is_multipart()
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Reporter: Mark Rogaski | Owner: nobody
Type: Cleanup/optimization | Status: assigned
Component: contrib.admin | Version: 1.11
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Comment (by Mark Rogaski):
I'll put together a patch. I'd looked at it earlier and got stuck in the
weeds a bit with the form introspection, but I'll look at it again over
the weekend.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28585#comment:4>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/066.2c35ba05dc0f71f59940281ac207f7cf%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.