#23523: pyinotify yelling no space available
---------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Mattia Procopio  |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Uncategorized    |                   Status:  closed
    Component:  Uncategorized    |                  Version:  1.8
     Severity:  Normal           |               Resolution:  needsinfo
     Keywords:                   |             Triage Stage:  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                |                    UI/UX:  0
---------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by sverker wahlin):

 Having the same problem on a fresh Fedora 26 installation. I have roughly
 250 files in my entire devserver directory.
 I do, however, have a couple of symbolic links. Not sure if that's causing
 any form of system panic/nervousness.
 I have 8192 as max_user_watches.
 I also have a nextcloud installation running. One of those folders contain
 over 30 000 files. I'm not sure if that has added inotify signals for all
 of the files, but it is a possible source.

 Upping the max_user_watches to 16384 fixed it, for now. Will see if it
 creeps up again.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/23523#comment:15>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/069.848ccd7ae4d534f54e991cc2869ef801%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to