#24747: Allow transforms in order_by
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Ben Buchwald         |                    Owner:  Matthew
                                     |  Wilkes
         Type:  New feature          |                   Status:  assigned
    Component:  Database layer       |                  Version:  master
  (models, ORM)                      |
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                       |             Triage Stage:
                                     |  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  1                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by Matthew Wilkes):

 * has_patch:  0 => 1
 * stage:  Accepted => Unreviewed


Comment:

 I've updated this PR to have what I think is a good implementation of this
 problem. I'd appreciate review, especially from Josh as he started working
 on it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24747#comment:9>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/065.c8bb16cef26d24f4888d30e59e94fcbf%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to